Labels: Starry Sky, Starry Sky~In Summer~
Homare Kanakubo (金久保 誉) is a Taurus.He is the captain of the Archery Club.He is friendly, and like Susuya,breaks fights between Miyaji and Kinose.He has a lot of stress to make the club a success.He may look gentle,but if you provoked him he is very scary!This occasion does not occur very often(luckily)He is generally gentle and kind most of the time.He had feelings for the Heroine but is afraid she will not like his scary side,which is some part of his true self.
My thoughts:Unpredictable!He can be gentle and caring and then scary and fierce the next moment!But I like him when he is gentle and caring,he looks so harmless,like a lamb or something....xDI had not played Starry Sky~In Summer~yet,but I expect him to be all sweet and caring!!!(he made it to my favourite characters! even though I nvr played the game)
Ryunosuke Miyaji (宮地 龍之介)is a Scorpio.Miyaji's voice actor,Hiroshi Kamiya sang the theme song for Starry Sky~In Summer~ , Shoot High(nice song,catchy!) He seem like a cool and calm person(sub captain of club),but actually beneath all that coolness is a shy and cute boy!He almost always eat sweet things(like L)and he blushes easily(like Kanata).He took notice of the heroine and look out for her when she joined the club.He is too shy to admit his feelings for her!
My thoughts:So shy and cute!When I saw him blush and smile(in images that I searched)He joined the list of favourites instanly!At first I was like,oh a cool character...not interested.But I read from all the various sources and found out it is just how he looks.So don't judge a person by how they look!I realyl can't wait to play the summer one,because Homare & Miyaji are in it!expect Miyaji to be all shy and cute ! <3
Azusa Kinose (木ノ瀬 梓)is a Sagittarius.He inspired the heroine to become better at archery when they met some time ago.Even though he behaves all cocky and confidentt,like he is a natural genius,he is actually very insecure as he cannot put his heart into everything(cept maybe the heroine).Him flirting with her always annyo Miyaji(oh~some1 is jealous!xD)
My thoughts:erm...I think he is ok...He is not that type that I like....like cute and shy,he is so not it.You know like he feels like those guys that like don't want to be bound to something....(says so in his intro card)
Next post: Meet the hot teachers in Autumn! (L)
;;2:33 PM


